The University of Michigan School of Information is seeking organizations to host student projects in the 2020-2021 school year. Organizations from all industries – corporate, non-profit, governmental, health, and research institutions – that seek impact and access to high-caliber students are invited to propose a project.
Students work with client organizations in the following ways:
- Consult to improve information-related work processes
- Provide user experience (UX) and design recommendations for websites, apps, and software
- Organize, manipulate, and analyze data
- Perform digital curation (workflow creation, metadata analysis, data wrangling)
- Establish and maintain library processes or archival collections
- Engage with communities to inform questions affecting cities, cultural institutions, non-profits, or libraries
Additional needs include:
- Datasets for analysis
- Speakers who can discuss accessibility
- Social media datasets
Complete this brief form to submit a project idea for consideration or to indicate your interest in future collaboration.